Steve Pepple is a designer and technologist working at the intersection of people, data, technology, and civic life.
Things you should know about me:
• I enjoy observing, listening to, learning from, and serving other people.
• I use data to explore, illustrate, and converse about places and spaces.
• I work with people of diverse perspective to use data and design tools to uncover question, spot patterns, problem solve, and iterate on solutions.
• I use my creativity to find connections and my technical skills to show what is possible.
• I bring an positivity, empathy, kindness, and creativity to every project.
Skills and Services:
• People-Centered & UX Design
• Mapping and Data Visualization
• Data Art and Analysis
• Design Systems & Information System